This Policy describes how we treat personal information on the website where it is located.
How do we receive your information?
We may receive information about you:
- when you contact us directly, normally via our website or our customer services team, whether to purchase one of our products or services or to make an enquiry or other request,
- when you make a purchase we collect payment information. For example, your billing address and credit/debit card number if you make a payment,
- from data capture at events Fly&Film Tours attends,
- from carefully selected business partners who provide products and services to our brand,
- occasionally from other third parties who may lawfully pass to us information about you, and;
- when you use our website we may collect information about the browser you are using. We use tracking tools to collect internet and usage information from visitors to our site. This includes the referring URL and your IP address. It also includes information about the browser you used to visit the site and where you are located. It may include the pages or URLs of our site that you view during your visit and search terms you enter on our site.
We collect information in different ways
- we collect information directly from you. For example, if you register on our site or sign up for our tour newsletter or waiting list we collect information from you,
- If you subscribe to the newsletter via the website, you will receive a newsletter by email. You have the option to unsubscribe from this at any time via the email.
- we also collect information if you contact us, apply for a job, or enter a promotion or competition,
- we collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like browser cookies to collect information from you,
- we collect information about users over time when you use this website.
- we may have third parties collect personal information this way,
- we get information about you from third parties. For example, our business partners may give us information about you. Social media platforms may also give us information about you, and,
- we combine information. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. Or we may combine information we get from a third party with information we already have.
Using your information
We may use your information (which we receive from you or third parties or learn from the way you use our products or services) for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
- to provide or manage any information, products and services you have asked for, to respond to your requests or questions,
- to let you know about competitions,
- to respond to your customer feedback or evaluate a job application,
- to notify you about changes to your account or your purchases,
- to customise your experience with us,
- to help us identify you when you contact us,
- for general administration purposes,
- to help us improve the quality of our products and services,
- to contact you about products or services and feedback,
- to carry out analysis and customer profiling, and
- to identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services.
We may share your information for any of these purposes with:
- our carefully chosen business partners who provide products or services, and
- our service providers and agents who perform services on our behalf, such as credit card processors and data management firms.
We may also pass your information to third parties:
- In relation to existing or future legal proceedings,
- we will share information with third parties who perform services. For example, we share information with vendors who operate our site, provide analytics, or help tailor and serve ads,
- we may also share information with companies that send emails for us or run a promotion,
- in the process of selling one or more of our businesses or to anyone to whom we may transfer our rights under any customer agreement we have with you,
- we may share your information with our business partners. For example, we will share information with third parties to jointly promote a product or service. These partners may send you information about events and products by mail or email,
- If we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes. We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share information if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. We might share information if we are investigating potential fraud. This might include fraud we think has happened during a sweepstakes or promotion. Or we may share your information if you are the winner of a sweepstakes or other promotion with anyone who requests a winner’s list,
- we may share information for other reasons that we may describe to you from time to time, and
- we may combine information we get from you with information about you from third parties.
If one of these organisations is outside of the European Economic Area we will make sure they agree to apply the same level of protection of your information as we are required to apply in the UK.
Informing you about our products and services
- we may use your information to contact you with news on our products and services (provided by us, our other group companies or our carefully selected business partners) which may be of interest to you and occasionally for market research purposes.
- we may contact you by post, phone, email and other electronic means, if you give us your prior agreement to do so.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by calling us on (+44) 07472648825, or write to us at 8 Henry Robertson Drive, Oswestry, SY11 3GY, or by email to email@example.com
You can also contact us at the above address or telephone number if you have previously asked not to receive marketing communications but would now like to hear from us with news on Fly&Film Tour products and services.
We will only send you marketing communications by post, phone, email or other electronic means if you give us your agreement to do so. For example, we may inform you when inviting you to provide your email address that by providing your email address you will be indicating your agreement to receive marketing emails. If you give us your agreement and subsequently wish to opt out you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link which we include on all our marketing emails or you can contact us at any time at the address or telephone number above.
These sites are not intended for children
Our sites are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has given us information, you can contact us by calling us on (+44) 07472648825, or write to us at 8 Henry Robertson Drive, Oswestry, SY11 3GY, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to keep our website secure. However you recognise when providing your information to us through our website or when you send us or ask us to send you any of your confidential information by email, that the internet and email communications over the internet may not be secure. We cannot be responsible for any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via the internet which is beyond our control.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your device when you visit a site. Cookies are then sent back to the originating site on each subsequent visit. Cookies are useful because they allow a site to recognise a user’s device.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies used on the website
A list of cookies used on my website by category, along with their function.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
A range of cookies beginning with ‘exp_’. These cookies are set by our content management system and contain data to allow functionality within our site. This ranges from cookies that store items you have added to your basket for e-commerce, security tokens made up of random letters and numbers to protect our forms from spam, session data for log in access and other non personal data.
The ‘accept_cookie’ cookie simply stores ‘hide_cookie_alert’ when you accept our cookie notice.
A range of cookies are stored by Google for their Analytics and reCaptcha. Analytics allows us gather information on how our site is used. reCaptcha is used to protect our contact enquiry form from spam.
On several areas of our site, we display videos from both Youtube and Vimeo video services. Both of these providers store cookies to enable their respective video players to work.
Providing information to us
You are responsible for informing us of any change in your details, such as a change of address. You have a right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you.
You have a right to ask what information we hold about you.
You may contact us at the address below for these purposes.
Telephone calls to us may be recorded and/or monitored for training purposes.